Performance (ability to work) is defined by many psychological and physiological factors and can be identified as:
- Potential ability of person to perform a maximum possible amount of work within preset time and with a certain efficiency.
- A state of systems of organism, their readiness to demonstrate maximum performance.
At the same time each concrete speciality and/or position sets specific requirements to ability to work.
GRBS® Psychotechnologies offers personnel assessment on following parameters:
- Information processing speed;
- Accuracy level;
- Accuracy fluctuation;
- Efficiency level (function of the relation of accuracy to volume of work);
- Efficiency fluctuation;
- Endurance degree (function of relation of accuracy to duration of work);
- Ability to work level (integrated parameter).
In addition to the listed parameters, we provide a brief personal characteristic of the examinee based on the results of this test (in cases when it can be provided with a high reliability degree).
Müasir psixologiya həm fərdi adamlara həm korporativ strukturlara bir çox məsələlərin texnoloji həllini təklif edən dəqiq bir elmi fənndir.